ASI has developed a suite of building blocks for autonomous systems, including the universal Vehicle Automation Kit, Mobius™ Command & Control Software, vision and LIDAR-based obstacle detection and avoidance systems, the Guideline™ Robotic Convoy System, and more. Upgrade your existing autonomous vehicle or install as a complete turn-key system, including installation and support services.
- Vehicle Automation Kit: Each vehicle automation kit is different depending on your project’s requirements. Below is a non-exhaustive list of components that are both inherent and optional within your vehicle automation kit. Further options with automation integration methods are also available (i.e. fully autonomous/drive-by-wire, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical integrations).
- Vehicle Control Unit (VCU)
- Actuation (Mechanical/CAN Bus)
- Steering Actuation
- Ignition Module
- Relay Modules/Payload Control
- Command and Control Software
- Safety Systems/E-Stop
- Ancillary Components: Additional components are available to enhance your project with cutting edge technology. Below are some of the additional components available.